OUR RESPONSIBILITIES TO EACH OTHER
- I will do everything possible to support you in achieving your own results and desired outcomes by working with you to identify solutions and offer suggestions, options and advise based on my own personal experience, training, and the information provided.
- You understand that you have a duty to read the terms of this agreement, and have done so. Furthermore, you accept that you are precluded from using lack of reading as a defense against all remedies contained herein.
- You are responsible for your own progress and results from our coaching time together. I make no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing. You understand that because of the nature of coaching, the results you experience may significantly vary. You acknowledge that as with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will reach your goals as a result of participation in coaching sessions.
FEES, PAYMENTS & TERMS
TERMS: Coaching is not meant to be a get rick quick scheme and as such, I require all new clients to commit to a 3 month coaching agreement which can continue on a month-to-month basis thereafter if we both agree it’s appropriate to do so.
SCHEDULING: All Coaching sessions will be scheduled in advance.
FREE VOXER ACCESS: I’m available Monday – Friday during regular business hours (EST, excluding Canadian Holidays) via Voxer to share wins, seek clarity on actions or review minor issues. There is no extra charge for brief “catch up moments” between sessions, whether to discuss an issue or concern or share something great!
FEES: Monthly private coaching sessions consist of 4 (four) weekly 45 minute calls and there are 2 payment options:
- A single payment of $3000 for three (3) months of private coaching which includes four (4) 45 minute coaching call per month.
- If you wish to pay on a monthly installment plan, you will be billed $1,000 per month for 3 months.
- Once the initial 3 month commitment is complete, if you wish to continue coaching sessions, you will be billed $1,000 per month which will secure an additional four (4) weekly Coaching calls.
CANCELLATION, RESCHEDULING & REFUNDS
Once payment is made for Coaching, fees are 100% non-refundable. If you follow the prescribed rescheduling policy terms, you can apply those fees to sessions at a later date. Any refunds that may be given are at my sole discretion only.
Once you have scheduled your session, please honour your commitment. If you need to reschedule your session, simply send an email to email@example.com with at least 24 hours notice. Cancelling with less than 24 hours notice or not showing up for your session will forfeit your payment for the session and you will not be able to reschedule.
If you are not available at the time our call is to begin, I will wait for 5 minutes after which I will mark your appointment as a no-show. If you show up late to the appointment, extra time is not added onto the end of your session.
Emergencies within the 24-hour reschedule policy timeline are an exception but please do not cancel a coaching session because you didn’t do your homework. High performers don’t compromise on the commitments they make to themselves.
I make every effort to ensure that I represent the coaching sessions and their potential accurately but there is no guarantee (express or implied) that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in your sessions. Any examples I might use are meant to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on you, your ideas, execution, and techniques. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed depends on the time you devote to your business, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, I cannot guarantee your success or income level nor am I responsible for any of your actions.
I am committed to providing you with a positive Coaching experience. By purchasing coaching sessions, you agree and understand that I may, at my sole discretion, terminate this Agreement without refund or forgiveness of unpaid monthly payments if you become disruptive and difficult to work with or you violate any of the terms in our contract.
Personal or business information that we may discuss during your sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without your prior permission unless where required by law.
I am not an employee, agent, lawyer, manager, therapist, financial analyst, accountant, public relations or business manager. You understand that I’m only providing advice and my professional opinion has not promised nor will I be obligated to procure or attempt to procure employment or business or sales for you; perform any business management functions including but not limited to, accounting, tax or investment consulting, or advice with regard thereto; act as a public relations manager; act as a publicist to procure any publicity, interviews, write-ups, features, television, print or digital media exposure; introduce you to my full network of contacts, media partners or business partners. You understand that a relationship does not exist between the parties after the conclusion of your coaching agreement.
By completing one of the payment options below, you agree that you have read this page in it’s entirety and agree to the terms and conditions listed herein. *PayPal and/or credit card statements will show Monday Morning VA on your receipts.